We invite you to submit a proposal for a presentation at the Adventist Human-Subject Researchers Association (AHSRA) Conference at Andrews University May 16-20, 2018.
The theme of AHSRA’s 2018 Conference is “Our Research Data Makes a Difference: Transforming the Church and Community”.
The conference solicits presentations that show how human subjects’ research has influenced and improved Church and community policies, programs, and practices.
The conference will explore such issues as:
• The role of research in assessing church/community needs.
• How evaluation research has influenced policies, programs and practices.
• Policy maker and administrator views of research data and what they need.
• How to bridge the world between academic research, policy makers and administrators.
• Other topics will also be considered – we wish to be inclusive and represent the research interests of all of our members.
Presentations will be approximately 15-20 minutes each, including 5 minutes for discussion. This may vary depending on the number of submissions and sessions.
Submissions for an Oral presentation must be received by March 1, 2018. Any submission after that date will only be considered for a Poster presentation. Any submission requesting a Poster presentation must be received by April 1, 2018.
Its Call for Presentations is available here. The costs for the 2018 Conference can be found here.
The membership form for the Adventist Human-Subject Researchers Association can be found here.
Please check adventistresearch.org for more information over time.