The General Conference (GC) of Seventh-day Adventists' Office of Archives, Statistics and Research is seeking a Research Specialist in Statistics and Editor of the Annual Statistical Report.
- The Research Specialist receives and approves all general church statistics reported to the General Conference quarterly and annually
- Prepares and utilizes statistical tables (computer spreadsheets) to cross check and verify all field reports.
- Prepares world and division statistical tables for publication.
- Oversees publication of the Annual Statistical Report (published since 1907) and management of the website adventiststatistics.org
- Provides statistical information for GC officers and departments, and church leaders more widely
QUALIFICATIONS - Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s (BA/BS) required. Graduate degree preferred. Successful relevant experience may be acceptable in lieu of educational requirements.
- Experience in analysis and review of statistical report required.
- Previous denominational experience strongly preferred.
This position is a full-time salaried position with full benefits. For a more detailed description and to apply for the above position, please click here.